The aim of Vidhyam Academy is to provide correct or unbiased information and guidance about universities and its programs to the students. The content used on our site such as Graphics, content, texts, images, blogs, video, universities logos or images and other materials are only for information purpose and to guide the aspirants about the programs or universities. All the information provided on our site is provided in good faith with accuracy and to the best of our knowledge.
- Vidhyam Academy doesn’t make warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, completeness of any information on its site. We are not liable for any kind of errors or omissions and damages or losses resultant if any occurred from the usage of the information provided on our site.
- You can visit our website without revealing any personal information wherever permissible. We will not sell, swap or rent, or otherwise disclose any personal information for commercial purpose to any third party and such information will be utilized only for the purpose stated. To accomplish such purpose, we may disclose the personal information provided to us to our employees, counsellors, our associated or collaborated universities and other concerned having a genuine need to know the information.
- Vidhyam Academy reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change and modification.
- Registration fee once paid shall not be refundable under any circumstances.
- Academic fee paid for any university shall be refundable according to the norms and guidelines of the university under refund policy.
- Disputes of any kind between the organization & student and vice-versa shall be subject to Karkardooma Court Jurisdiction only and shall be settled accordingly.